This role will act as the primary point of contact for our customers. Amperon serves electricity markets in the U.S., Canada, and Australia and you’ll typically be engaged with VP and Director level employees at retail energy suppliers.
• Responsible for onboarding new clients while managing and escalating customer complaints and concerns
• Report directly to the Customer Success Lead and work closely with EVP of Market Operations
• Work closely with the sales team to ensure a clean handoff from prospect to client
• Become a power user of our platform, which provides electricity load forecasts and settlement analytics, to enable our clients to maximize their use of our platform to manage their wholesale positions and mitigate risk.
• Build ongoing relationships with clients leading to renewals and upselling of products. This is an integral part of this role and you will be compensated accordingly.
While we are serious about our company’s culture, we aren’t going to force “culture” to prove that we are cool and fun. It’s a company filled with smart, genuinely nice individuals who are passionate about data science, energy and working together to build a product that can have a lasting impact on our planet.
Even though we are a remote company with employees spread across the globe, we still believe human interaction is a good thing. All new employees will fly out to meet their manager within a month of being hired. We also have an all-company event at least once a year so people can get to know each other in a more fun and social way.
· Competitive salary
· Health insurance
· Free vision and dental insurance
· Monthly gym membership stipend
· Pre-tax commuter benefits
· Stock options
· Flexible work hours
· Company events