Accounts Receivable Clerk
Aperia is unlocking a new era of efficiency and sustainability for commercial vehicle fleets, by developing innovative hardware and data analytics solutions. Inventors of the award- winning and disruptive Halotm Automatic Tire Inflator, and the cloud delivered Halo Connect tire analytics platform. Aperia saves fleets thousands of hours of down-time every week, reduces the carbon footprint and environmental impact of the freight industry. Join us as we expand our product offering and take the next steps on our journey toward bringing the "backbone of our economy" into the automation age.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company receives payment for goods and services and properly record all transactions. This role requires keeping track of every transaction made, securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Maintain accounts receivable records to ensure aging is up to date, credits and collections are applied, uncollectible amounts are accounted for, and miscellaneous differences are cleared.
- Maintain subscription receivables records to ensure that customers are appropriately invoiced for their subscriptions each month.
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, and matching/ posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger.
- Monitor and collect accounts receivable by contacting clients via telephone, email, and mail.
- Prepare analytical and ratio analyses relevant to A/R to help management gain a better understanding of how collection efforts are progressing.
- Support other accounting and finance team members, inventory management, and cost accounting.
- Communicate discrepancies to management team, identify slow-paying customers, and recommend collection candidates.
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliation of payments and customer accounts.
- Continuously strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts.
- Assist in streamlining the accounts receivable process by identifying areas for performance improvement.
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting, and comply with national and local financial requirements.
- Associate degree or equivalent
- Experience in accounts receivable (or accounts payable)
- Experience in driving process improvement
- Understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Proficiency with Google Drive
- Proficiency with NetSuite