Electronics Field Application Engineer and Data Manager
About Circuit Mind:
We are a Deep Tech organisation on a mission to inspire the next generation of hardware inventions. We are building Artificial Intelligence that automates the design of electronics circuit boards creating high quality, electronic systems, lightning fast. We are tackling hard problems that no one has ever solved before, pushing beyond what is currently thought to be possible.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions - mobile phones, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles and spacecrafts. Yet today designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and tedious process. At Circuit Mind we believe that this is wrong and we are on a mission to fix it, triggering the future of hardware design.
Several small and large engineering companies are waiting for Circuit Mind’s technology. We have the backing of world-class VC investors and we are building a tight-knit interdisciplinary team with outstanding technical abilities in electronic engineering, software engineering and algorithm design.
Your mission is twofold:
- Provide Electronic Engineering expertise and support to our customers, users, and internal team
- Ensure the quality of our library of electronic component digital twins
- Ensure that all component models are as complete as possible and are correct to the available data sources.
- Keep track of what data is not being stored in the model and suggest improvements
- Triage data issues
- Supervise the daily activities of the Library Engineering team
- Work with the product team to improve our digital twin creation process in terms of speed and correctness
Field Application Engineering
- Support our customers in designing their circuits in our tool
- Support the customers with their component model needs
- Support to sales team in answering technical questions from Electronic Engineers
- Design review of customer-generated designs within our platform
- Customer support and training
- Platform bug investigations and reporting
- Support in developing marketing content - periodic newsletters, demo videos, and design assets for trade shows
- Exceptional attention to detail
- 5+ years experience in designing electronic products/electronics development.
- Strong customer orientation and communication skills
- Understanding of modelling principles frequently employed in electronic engineering
- SPICE modeling
- Port modelling
- Nodal Analysis
- Small-signal analysis
- Experience managing teams
- Experience in optimising business processes
- Experience as a technical contact person
- Experience with customer support
- Experience with quality assurance
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Above market rate salary and meaningful equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours (core hours 11am-4pm), with two days a week in the office.
- 5 weeks per year to work wherever you want in the world.
- London Bridge office.
- Extended parental leave.
- Learning and development budget to support your professional development.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: "Application for Electronics Field Application Engineer and Data Manager role at Circuit Mind".
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let your Talent Partner know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.
If you know someone who would be a great fit for this role, we pay £500 cash for all successfully Referred applicants. T&Cs apply, please email email@example.com for further details.