Electronics Modelling Manager
About Circuit Mind:
We are a deep-tech startup on a mission to inspire the next generation of hardware inventions. We are building algorithms that automate the design of electronics circuit boards creating high quality electronic systems, lightning fast. We are tackling hard problems that no one has ever solved before, pushing beyond what is currently thought to be possible.
Electronic circuit boards are at the core of current and future inventions - mobile phones, augmented reality, autonomous vehicles and spacecrafts. Yet today designing an electronic circuit board is an extremely manual, long and tedious process. At Circuit Mind we believe that this is wrong and we are on a mission to fix it, triggering the future of hardware design.
Several small and large engineering companies are using Circuit Mind’s technology. We have the backing of world-class VC investors and we are building a tight-knit interdisciplinary team with outstanding technical abilities in electronic engineering, software engineering and algorithm design.
Your mission is to make sure the digital twin library aligns with Circuit Mind’s product strategy and meets the customers’ needs.
1. Ensure that digital twins created by our Library Engineering Team are as complete as possible and are correct to the available data sources.
2. Deeply understand and suggest potential improvements to our proprietary digital twin modelling abstractions.
3. Train our Library Engineering team on the digital twin modelling abstractions and supervise their daily activities.
4. Triage potential issues with digital twins.
5. Lead and coordinate Circuit Mind’s component research.
6. Work with the product team to improve our digital twin creation process in terms of speed and correctness.
- 3+ years experience in designing integrated circuits or circuit boards
- Abstract reasoning and modelling skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to communicate and work well in a team
- developing software
- managing teams
- in optimising business processes
- quality assurance
- Collaboration with friendly world-class team.
- Above market rate salary and meaningful equity.
- 25 days of annual holidays plus bank holidays.
- Flexible working hours with two days a week in the office.
- 5 weeks per year to work wherever you want in the world.
- London Bridge office.
- Extended parental leave.
- Learning and development budget to support your professional development.
To apply, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: "Application for Electronics Modelling Manager at Circuit Mind".
At Circuit Mind we value diversity and foster an inclusive environment. If you have an additional necessity or disability that requires accommodation, please let your Talent Partner know so we can adjust the interview process to your needs. We also ensure that Circuit Mind’s straight-forward and efficient hiring process honours your time.If you know someone who would be a great fit for this role, we pay £500 cash for all successfully Referred applicants. T&Cs apply, please email email@example.com for further details.