QA Automation Engineer
Software Engineering, Quality Assurance
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
About Climate Ai
ClimateAi is on a mission to climate-proof the economy while aiming for zero loss of lives, livelihoods and nature. We use AI to predict the risk of climate change, water and biodiversity. We then generate actionable insights that help stakeholders build strategies for their operations, supply chain planning, and regulatory disclosures.
We are a fast-growing Series-B company with its roots in the dorms of Stanford University. The platform was in TIME's Best Inventions list for 2022. We're seeking an innovative, passionate, team-oriented QA Automation Engineer to join our growing team.
We are looking for a QA Engineer familiar with backend technologies. Any experience with cloud infrastructure is a bonus. This person will be developing services within the ClimateAi platform. This individual should be able to work remotely and supremely self-driven, with an eye for detail, and contributions to the team through regular feedback, working with both the tech/product teams. The ideal candidate will have a deep passion for building sophisticated software systems, a devotion to engineering craftsmanship, an unwavering commitment to quality. Also, the candidate will be working on shaping the vision of the company and brand Climate Tech. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working on open-ended projects, both individually as well as in a fast-paced environment. We hire people who are collaborative, adaptable, communicate well, and love to learn. Expect to give and receive constructive criticism, as we are constantly re-evaluating our hypotheses and our products.
- Be responsible for advancing our QA testing program and architecture, including test plan processes, implementation, automation, and tracking.
- Collaborate with engineering, design, user experience, product and analytics teams to identify needs, evaluate requirements and prioritize efforts.
- Make iterative advancements to release and regression testing processes.
- Suggest improvements to the project to improve the overall user experience.
- Strive for excellence in craftsmanship, and collaborate with peers to improve software delivery.
- Grow with the business; stretch yourself and learn new skills and domains.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or experience.
- 1-2 years proven experience as a QA engineer.
- Working experience with test automation frameworks like Selenium, Cypress, etc.
- Experience testing and supporting production quality web apps and API services.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Proven track record collaborating with other partners to design and implement features and systems with excellent problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills – particularly the ability to discuss timelines, design concerns and provide helpful feedback to team members
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
ClimateAi stock plan
Medical, dental, vision benefits
Learning budget per year
Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
Flexible working hours on many teams
Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Work with cool people and be part of the mission to help the world
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Location: Remote Mexico
Compensation: Aligned with the best standards of start-ups
Please include any relevant links to personal web pages, LinkedIn, GitHub, or similar platforms.
See more open positions at ClimateAI
Something looks off?