Senior Product Manager / Lead Product Manager
San Francisco, CA, USA · Remote
Posted on Friday, April 7, 2023
ClimateAi is on a mission to climate-proof the economy while aiming for zero loss of lives, livelihoods and nature. We use AI to predict the risk of climate change, water and biodiversity. We then generate actionable insights that help stakeholders build strategies for their operations, supply chain planning, and regulatory disclosures.
We are a fast-growing Series-B company with its roots in the dorms of Stanford University. The platform was in TIME's Best Inventions list for 2022. We're seeking an innovative, passionate, team-oriented Senior Project Manager/Lead Product Manager to join our growing team.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Manager on the team, you will drive the roadmap for our Seasonal Insights product suite, owning and driving the product strategy and supporting business growth. You will partner closely with the engineering team, data science team and other product team to build a scalable platform that can support clients from different industries.
- Deeply understand user personas and their use cases for our seasonal product offerings, e.g. what are important to them, what drives their decision making.
- Create superb user experiences for each persona, making the entire product suite working seamlessly to accomplish business goals.
- Define product strategy and roadmap for the seasonal insights product. Translate product strategy into detailed product requirements and prototype.
- Together with other product managers, manage the entire product life cycle. Drive execution of projects and deliver high quality and scalable product in timely manner.
- Be an inspiring leader in the company to influence decision making. Get buy-in and facilitate cross functional communication.
- Collaborate effectively with other teams including business, client services, data science, engineering and QA teams.
- 4+ years of product management experience, preferably in enterprise SaaS softwareBachelor's degree in Data Science, Computer Science or related technical field. MBA would be nice to have
- Strong analytical skills to analyze data and input from a variety of sources to identify key insights, pinpoint optimization opportunities and inform product decisions
- Result driven mindset and can-do attitude to help business team and clients identify optimal solutions
- Strong communication skills to clearly illustrate assumptions, user journey, specifications and goals to different stakeholders
- Proven ability to launch successful products
- Experience in data analytics platform would be a plus
- Experience in agricultural and food industry, supply chain management technology would be a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
What we offer you:
Competitive salary, ClimateAi stock plan
Medical, dental, vision benefits
Learning budget per year
Discretionary Time Off policy for many employees
Flexible working hours on many teams
Culture of diversity and inclusion including employee resource groups
Work with cool people and be part of the mission to help the world
Location:Remote from the United States
Compensation: Aligned with the best standards of start-ups.
Please include any relevant links to personal web pages, LinkedIn, GitHub, or similar platforms.
See more open positions at ClimateAI
Something looks off?