Senior Manager, ABM & Demand Generation
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
ClimateAi is on a mission to climate-proof the economy while aiming for zero loss of lives, livelihoods, and nature. Our ClimateLens platform combines AI, advanced machine learning, and data points from multiple sources to generate actionable insights. The technology helps businesses and governments to adapt their operations and supply chains, as well as to identify opportunities, such as new locations for climate-smart expansion or increased demand for weather-dependent goods.
Everyone at ClimateAi is driven by a united passion to tackle climate change. We don’t sell to customer accounts that we see as negatively impacting climate outcomes. We believe in a culture of absolute truth and transparency, where feedback is considered an opportunity for us to contribute to each other’s personal and professional growth. We recognize the value of diversity and are an equal opportunity employer.
About the Role
We’re looking for a B2B demand generation & ABM leader to help us build out and optimize our strategy, increase lead flow, and speed up the movement of opportunities through the sales funnel. This position will be an individual contributor, reporting to the Vice President of Marketing.
Ideal candidates have at least 3-5 years of demand generation/ABM experience at with demonstrated results in building processes and pipeline at high-growth companies.
- Develop strategies for both acquiring and nurturing leads that drive awareness, consideration, and purchase intent across all channels including email, events, social media, and other paid channels
- Audit our existing ABM and demand generation processes, budgets, materials, etc. and implement necessary changes to increase lead volume and /or quality
- Create new programs and campaigns based on our target personas and industries
- Work closely with sales and the SDR team to ensure alignment on strategy, target accounts, etc.
- Work with our content writer and freelance designers to create assets that will drive conversion
- Ensure the integrity of our brand and messaging in all promotional activities
- Monitor reporting & analytics and continually optimize for performance and ROI. Report on results regularly.
- Keep up to date with new technologies and best practices to ensure our program is best-in-class
- 3-5 years of B2B demand generation and ABM experience specifically- we are not looking for a generalist at this time.
- Proven ability to generate leads and pipeline, preferably for a similar high-growth startup
- Analytical and results-oriented
- Deep familiarity with Hubspot
- Hands-on experience with LinkedIn and Google campaign setup, targeting, and bidding
- Excellent communication skills- both written and verbal
What We Offer You:
- Competitive salary, plus ClimateAi stock plan
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k plan
- Yearly learning budget
- Generous and flexible parental leave policy
- Work from home and laptop budgets
- Culture of transparency and honest feedback at all levels
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at ClimateAI
Something looks off?