Construction Loan Funds Control Associate
CoFi is the industry’s only marketplace for construction financing that’s backed by on-demand payment software. We are building something entirely new and transforming an entire industry.
One of the strongest features of our software is how it enables more secure and streamlined funds control for construction loans.
We have had a tremendous increase in demand and are looking to add a Funds Control Associate to our team.
You may have a strong accounting background, be a mortgage professional, have worked as a home inspector, and/or have construction loan experience.
We are looking for someone who can help us:
- Work with builders and lenders to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Review support documentation including invoices and lien waivers, affidavits, etc.
- Budgetary reconciliation and analysis
- Budget monitoring, including scope changes, change orders and cost overruns
- Review project inspections and confirm work in place to support draw requests
- General understanding of accounting (construction accounting experience a +)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Mortgage experience a plus
- Ability to multi-task – fast moving environment