Product Marketing Manager
Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Cytovale is a dynamic, late stage startup focused on developing a faster, more insightful way to diagnose fast-moving and immune-mediated diseases. Cytovale’s IntelliSep test is pioneering a new way of quickly and accurately analyzing white blood cells to stratify a patient’s risk of sepsis. The test simply and clearly determines sepsis probability using a biomechanical evaluation of white blood cells collected from a standard blood draw, generating results in under 10 minutes. This gives physicians information when they need it most, allowing them to confidently triage suspected sepsis patients quickly and spend more time with those in greatest need. It also helps strained health systems prevent unnecessary treatment, preserve valuable resources and improve compliance with SEP-1 guidelines.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
We are hiring a Product Marketing Manager to support marketing efforts for the novel IntelliSep sepsis test. This will be a highly visible position with exposure to both executive leadership within the organization, additionally to key opinion leaders within the sepsis space.
- Lead the execution of key IntelliSep marketing initiatives, develop and recalibrate tactics based on proactively sourced feedback from key stakeholder groups (internal and external).
- Support execution of KOL engagement strategy and Advisory Boards across stakeholder groups.
- Identify and drive therapy development and physician educational activities.
- Lead Cytovale presence at scientific conferences, interact credibly with key constituents, capture insights from scientific sessions to be shared internally.
- Liaise with external partners on marketing material creation; align overall asset strategy with marketing initiatives.
- Take leadership role in planning and execution of partnership initiatives (e.g. Sepsis Alliance) as well as company events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA/Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years experience in medical device or diagnostics marketing.
- Experience marketing to hospital administration, laboratory medicine, critical care or emergency medicine preferred.
- Working knowledge of all aspects of product marketing including positioning, branding, campaign development, and channel mix.
- Excellent communication, project and time management, writing, and presentation skills with the ability to confidently engage with senior management and key opinion leaders within the sepsis space.
- Experience with leading market/therapy development strategy for medical devices or diagnostics.
- High attention to detail.
- Expert level with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- A strong desire to work in a small, fast-paced environment of a pre-IPO company.
- Candidates will be required to demonstrate success with past portfolios via creative campaigns, establishing new brands, marketing tactics, and lead generation.
- This position will be based in the San Francisco Bay area.
- Ability to work in the United States.
- Responsible for ensuring personal compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies and procedures.
- Some travel is required (approx. 25%).
At Cytovale, we are an extraordinary team of biologists, data scientists, engineers, quality, clinical and just plain caring people with a vision for how to make very complex, critical diseases come into sharp and present focus. We will never stop working together and striving to make our technology stronger, faster, and easier-to-implement so that every person who arrives for medical care is quickly screened and appropriately treated for fast-moving diseases while there is still time to act.
Cytovale offers a total rewards package that includes a generous base salary, annual cash bonus based on corporate and individual goal attainment, and an equity stake in the organization. We have a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. A rapidly expanding team means that significant opportunity exists for career advancement and professional development. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Something looks off?