Strategic Human Resources Business Partner
People & HR
Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Title: Strategic Human Resources Business Partner
Reports to: Vice President, People/Human Resources
Location: Dexterity, Inc. headquarters in Redwood City, California
The purpose of this newly created position is to provide HR guidance, resolves employee relations issues, and works with management to improve working relationships. Act as consultant, aligning HR practices with business goals. This position must collaborate and communicate effectively across all teams and roles within Dexterity to enable our mission and build out our guiding principles/values as a one Dexterity team.
The primary responsibilities for this role are as follows:
Building Relationships and Trust
· Establish operating rhythm with key leadership partners (1:1s, participating in staff meetings, periodic function reviews)
· Conduct skip-level meetings to connect with employees and build on Dexterity’s values and trust
· Collaborate with managers and leaders across the company (domestic and internationally) for continued growth.
Onboarding and Offboarding
· Facilitate weekly and quarterly onboarding across the globe
· Facilitate offboarding of employees conducting exit interviews and ensuring all steps are completed.
Employee Development and Engagement
· Primary point of contact for client groups, handling onsite employee matters and/or driving process improvement and efficiency in programs
· Create comprehensive development programs to ensure the growth of our Dexers
· Establish recognition programs to boost team morale and motivation.
· Ensure a fair internal transfer process and/or promotion process to enhance skill and team recognition.
· Review and adjust job leveling and compensation structure as necessary.
Remote Work and Inclusivity
· Promote productivity and inclusivity in remote work arrangements.
· Create a supportive environment for remote employees.
· Foster connectivity and engagement across all locations and/or countries where are Dexers are working from globally.
Training and Compliance
· Develop manager training programs to enhance leadership skills.
· Establish work rules, expectations, and accountability guidelines.
Safety and Well-being
· Provide workers' compensation training for injury prevention and proper response protocols, ensuring OSHA recordables are completed and investigations are supported.
· Partner with management, leadership, employees and counsel to ensure necessary steps are being taken on such matters.
Equal Opportunity Employer We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status