Redwood City, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, April 27, 2021
As our Solutions Engineer, you will be responsible for identifying and developing solutions for our client base. Evaluate customer requirements, develop and present concepts that are designed to satisfy those requirements. Add value, improve performance, and ensure optimum levels of customer satisfaction. At Dexterity, we believe robots can positively transform the world. Our breakthrough technology frees people to do the creative, inspiring, problem-solving jobs that humans do best by enabling robots to handle repetitive and physically difficult work.
We’re starting with warehouse automation, where the need for smarter, more resilient supply chains impacts millions of lives and businesses around the world. Dexterity's full-stack robotics systems pick, move, pack, and collaborate with human-like skill, awareness, and learning capabilities. Our systems are software-driven, hardware-agnostic, and have already picked over 15 million goods in production. And did we mention we’re customer-obsessed? Every decision, large and small, is driven by one question – how can we empower our customers with robots to do more than they thought was possible?
Dexterity is one of the fastest growing companies in robotics, backed by world-class investors such as Kleiner Perkins, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and Obvious Ventures. We’re a diverse and multidisciplinary team with a culture built on passion, trust, and dedication. Come join Dexterity and help make intelligent robots a reality!
Day to Day Activities:
- Assist in client discovery and other sales-funnel related activity with the sales-team.
- Interface with customers to identify their needs and strategize with the sales-team to create solutions.
- Work across multiple verticals: Parcel, Retail, CPG, SI, and 3PL.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Draft and present necessary components to a solution:
- Design concepts (go-to-mkt designs/implementations)
- Systems/Automation architecture
- Manage demos in Dexterity’s Center of Excellence (COE)
- Run various Dex bot demos from UI
- Ability to test/customize/configure/calibrate demos
- Business & Technology knowledge.
- Technical Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Previous work experience as a solutions engineer.
- Familiarity with hardware and software systems.
- Ability to present ideas in a clean, user-friendly way.
- Demonstrated Customer Success experience.
- This position requires up to 70% travel
Base pay is one element of our Total Rewards package which may also include comprehensive benefits and equity etc., depending on eligibility. The annual base salary range for this position is from $100,000 to $170,000. The actual base pay offered will be determined on factors such as years of relevant experience, skills, education etc. Decisions will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.