Manager of Site Acquisition
Electric Era Technologies
Electric Era was founded to revolutionize the world's electric vehicle charging infrastructure. We have developed PowerNode, a high performance and autonomous EV fast charging station that can be deployed anywhere on the grid to provide the necessary charging infrastructure needed for the affordable and timely electrification of transportation. Electric Era is building the future of car refill for the next generation of drivers. Come build with us.
We are seeking a dynamic and proactive Site Acquisition Manager to join our team, focusing on acquiring and managing site hosts for Electric Vehicle (EV) fast charging stations. This individual will be pivotal in forging new partnerships, managing site assessments, and innovating solutions for DC fast charging site implementation with convenience stores, gas station and quick service restaurant site hosts.
- Forge and nurture relationships with convenience stores, gas station and quick service restaurant site hosts, or utility partners
- Collaborate effectively with cross disciplinary team members to facilitate project success.
- Own and manage initial site assessments and relationships outreach.
- Coordinate site design layouts and costing with engineering team
- Develop novel processes and solutions for the challenges of DC fast charging site acquisition
- Continuously improve site host acquisition project management processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with Sales and Government Affairs teams on site host pipeline generation.
- Build and manage schedules, timelines, and project costs.
- Initiate and manage essential project documentation.
- Make critical real-time decisions, adapting to changing conditions.
- Oversee commercial contract execution, working closely with the legal team
- Lead discussion on site-specific selection work including right of way agreements, zoning approvals, and interconnection discussions.
- Proven ability to create and manage new site host or jurisdictional relationships.
- Strong background in vendor and external team management.
- Exceptional leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, capable of working in a lean team with high ownership levels.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- Have 4 years of project management experience in complex interdisciplinary projects ideally in EV fast charging, battery energy storage site design, or other large-scale hardware rollouts.