UI/UX designer - contract
GreenLight is building the go-to infrastructure for managing enterprise-scale contingent workforce programs. We help many of the world's leading brands and talent platforms onboard, organize and compliantly pay their independent workers.
Why you should care:
The Gig Economy is exploding. Freelancers, contractors, consultants, gig workers. Non-employees are projected to account for up to 50% of the workforce in the future. That is $3.2 trillion in spend. More than 50 million people in the US.
We are designing enterprise products with a focus on process automation, AI, digitizing workflows and building beautiful, intuitive apps.
If you have previously freelanced you may be familiar with some of the pain points that come with working as a contractor, tasks like time tracking, invoicing; getting business insurance, benefits; filing taxes; new hire paperwork and a host of other 'challenges'.
We are industry veterans with deep domain expertise, backed by great investors and advisors, deeply committed to removing friction and building the best user experience in the gig economy.
We are experiencing rapid growth and are looking for smart, energetic, and ambitious designers that want to join a small team that enjoys making things happen.
We care deeply about the UX for independent workers, and are striving to build the best designed platform for how they manage contracts, benefits, time, payments.
We are disrupting a massive industry that has been served by non-technological incumbents for decades. Come to Miami or work wherever you want and grow with us! This is your opportunity to make an impact on hundredths of thousands of households around the world.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with enterprise web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements, such as input controls, navigational components, and informational components
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design to enhance user experience
- Review implemented UI / UX and maintain established standards
Requirements and skills:
- A portfolio of high-fidelity, professional UI/UX design work for both enterprise web and mobile platforms
- 5+ years of experience creating process flows, site maps, storyboards, user flows, and wire-frames
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Team play who can work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
Something looks off?