Venture Builder - Sales and Marketing Analyst
GreenLight.ai is at the apex of some of the most socially impactful legal issues facing this country. The gig economy and independent workforce are on the rise - and GreenLight is building the infrastructure to help make it easy for companies to navigate these compliance minefields.
Our technology is designed to power the Future of Work and we provide workforce management infrastructure to some of the world’s leading brands and the most disruptive online staffing platforms.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic Sales and Marketing Analyst to join our talented team in Miami! As our Sales and Marketing Analyst, you will be at the forefront of designing and executing innovative customer acquisition strategies that will help us to grow our business. In this role, you'll be responsible for generating new business leads, managing our sales pipeline, building relationships with customers, and developing marketing assets that showcase our company's strengths.
The ideal candidate is a driven and collaborative team player who is passionate about making an impact. We're looking for someone who is not only analytical, creative, and a critical thinker, but also possesses excellent interpersonal skills, hunger, and humility.
- Conduct market research to help identify potential customers and market opportunities
- Analyze sales data to help identify trends and opportunities for growth
- Develop and maintain reports to track sales performance and provide insights to the sales team
- Monitor and analyze competitor activity to help identify areas of competitive advantage
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns to support sales objectives
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies and tactics
- Work with the marketing team to develop and execute marketing campaigns
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, market developments, and competitor activity
- Prepare sales and marketing reports and maintain accurate records of all activities
- Attend trade shows and industry events as required
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Analytics, Engineering, or a related field
- 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience (including internships) is preferred, but recent graduates are welcome to apply
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret complex data and provide actionable insights
- Proficiency in solving problems using data
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Why join GreenLight.ai
The independent workforce is exploding: 52 million workers and $4.1 trillion in spend. We are industry veterans with deep domain expertise, backed by great investors and advisors, deeply committed to building the best user experience in the gig economy. We are creating a world-class culture with global ambitions.
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate or someone with 1-2 years of sales or marketing experience to join a dynamic and growing team in Miami.
If you're excited about the prospect of working in a fast-paced and innovative environment, passionate about sales and marketing, and are motivated to develop your skills and build great things, we want to hear from you!
Something looks off?