Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, December 6, 2022
About the Opportunity
Our mission is to redefine analytics, accountability and visibility within the supply chain and logistics industry. The global supply chain accounts for roughly 10% of Global GDP, and is also one of the largest contributors to significant global challenges like air pollution and food waste. By changing how organizations work together across the supply chain, we will play a critical role in tackling these challenges head on. We are a team of serial entrepreneurs who have an extensive background in building world class product, engineering, operations, and sales & marketing teams. We hope you’ll join our growth story!
As one of ISO’s first Account Executives, you will be responsible for growing our enterprise customer base within our target markets. This person will work directly with the founding team and sales leadership to help define overall sales strategy, expand our ideal customer profile, and work cross functionally with customer success and product as part of the customer feedback loop. You are self driven and highly collaborative, adept at negotiating complex enterprise agreements, fostering relationships with senior decision makers and have a proven track record of success in enterprise sales. We are already working with global Fortune1000 organizations and are the first to market in our category. It’s time to grow!
What you’ll do
- Achieve sales quotas for allocated accounts on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Develop a sales strategy for target accounts.
- Drive active sales cycles, while also focusing on new opportunity creation.
- Document pain points, objections, and new ideas to help iterate the sales process.
- Provide product feedback gathered from customer meetings to the team.
- Develop an expert level understanding of the supply chain technology industry
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working cross functionally with the rest of the team.
- 5-10+ years of complex enterprise sales
- Ability to operate in a rapidly-changing, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with a cadence of delivering consistent results
- Experience in supply chain or logistics SaaS preferred, but not required
- You’re the best listener, not the best talker.
- Self-starter, not afraid to roll your sleeves up.
- Highly organized and process driven.
- Experience working cross functionally
- Strong familiarity with modern sales stack. (Salesforce, Outreach, etc.)
Isometric Technologies (ISO) is the single source of truth for parties in the supply chain to measure the cost of doing business. By associating costs from chargebacks and service level failures to the responsible parties, we surface actionable insights that help optimize complex business relationships. Founded in 2019, ISO is a remote first company, home to 25 people, and we are looking to hire great people across the US as we continue to grow.
How we support wellness and growth:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k Plan
- Remote first work, with the flexibility to maintain a healthy work/life balance
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Regular virtual employee social events (such as Movie Club, Happy hours etc)
- Annual Performance reviews
Our Core Values
1. We provide a safe space to take risks
2. We're open and honest
3. We look for new ideas everywhere
4. We bias toward action
5. We do the right thing, even when it's hard
See more open positions at Isometric Technologies
Something looks off?