Student Intern - (all positions)
Latent AI believes in a vibrant and sustainable future driven by the power of AI and the promise of edge computing.
Our mission is to deliver on the vast potential of edge AI with solutions that are efficient, practical, and useful. Latent AI helps a variety of federal and commercial organizations gain the most from their edge AI with an automated edge MLOPs pipeline that creates ultra-efficient, compressed, and secured edge models at scale while also removing all maintenance and configuration concerns.
Student Intern (ML/AI) - Job Description
This internship position will involve research and development of algorithms and software systems. You will help develop algorithms, software, and applications in areas such as autonomous vehicles, robotics, IoT, and consumer electronics. We are looking for continuing college or university students in good standing at an accredited institution pursuing a graduate degree in deep learning, computer vision, signal processing or a related field.
Students will have the opportunity to work with engineers, AI scientists, and technical staff members to help build the next generation of core tooling for successful edge AI such as state of the art models in computer vision and NLP and training improvements geared towards the edge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven domain experience (computer vision, audio, NLP, robotics, Generative AI)
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Highly motivated, strong communicator, with entrepreneur spirit, driving projects from inception to production
- Computer Science or Engineering degree
- Experience in AI/ML model Optimization (NAS, prune, quantize)
- Experience in distributed systems and web services (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Hands-on programming experience (Python, C/C++, Android)
- Python/ Tensorflow/ Keras / Pytorch Experience
We ask all applicants for this summer internship to submit a cover letter indicating the domains of interest (ML/AI, MLSystems, Compiler, Applications) for internship.
Latent AI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, marital or protected military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Latent AI does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Latent AI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.