Solutions Architect - Federal
Who we are
Latent AI believes in a vibrant and sustainable future driven by the power of AI. Our mission is to enable the vast potential of AI that is efficient, practical and useful.
We are a diverse, ambitious team of scientists, engineers, entrepreneurs and visionaries revolutionizing how the next generation AI systems are built. We are deeply passionate about the future of AI, our work, and how we can make our customers and ourselves successful. We value mentorship, personal and professional growth at Latent AI! Our leadership consists of seasoned professionals who welcome the opportunity to share their knowledge and experience with a motivated team willing to learn, collaborate, and think big.
Latent AI is backed by Future Ventures, Blackhorn Ventures, Auto Tech Ventures, Booz Allen Hamilton, Lockheed Martin, Standard Investments, Pegasus Tech Ventures, and SRI International.
What we do
Latent AI enables creation of more robust, efficient, and agile edge applications that improve user adoption and mission impact.Our current product mission is simplifying and accelerating traditional AI workflows from model training and optimization to deployment and support. Our flagship product, the Latent AI Efficient Inference Platform™ (LEIP), is a unified SDK built for machine learning engineers and AI software developers. Our solutions are being used in more places than ever before including manufacturing automation, predictive maintenance, process control, consumer electronics, and defense and aerospace applications. And we are just getting started.
Who we're looking for
We are looking for a Federal Program Manager. An individual with experience in helping program managing federal contracts from inception to execution.
This position is a multi-faceted role that allows the individual to learn and grow within the organization. The organizational culture is to foster hungry and willing individuals to grow into roles as the company grows.
What you’ll do
The Solutions Architect - Federal will:
- Be a technical voice of the Latent AI, representing Latent AI to customers and customers to the engineering team
- Conceptualize and architect the details of delivery to customers, including:
- Data schema
- AI/ML model development
- Hardware requirements
- Customer requirements
- Engage with strategic partners to architect integrated product solutions and features
- Deliver technical demonstrations and pilots as well as create custom prototypes
- Conduct whiteboard sessions, technical workshops with customers to align Latent AI with their business and technical requirements.
- Provide an authoritative voice to represent Latent AI’s engineering thought process and domain expertise for delivery and sales motions
- Decompose customer requirements into necessary engineering tasks and work with engineering to plan tickets to implement meet those tasks
- Be a customer advocate: drive customer feedback into support and engineering
- Help transition products and features from Engineering to Sales
- Help field technical customer questions with the Sales team.
- In partnership with the sales team, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of machine learning and embedded hardware framework
- Own the technical relationship with a portfolio of accounts, and partner with the other members of the account team (Customer Success Manager, Enterprise Sales Managers, Enterprise Account Managers, and Solution Architects) to define and execute account strategy.
How we decide
We are a true team focused on the same mission. Our interviews are designed to be collaborative, where you learn as much about us as we learn about you. We believe that cultural fit is as important to our success as the technical one. The winning candidate will also have a combination of work experience and expertise similar to the requirements listed below:
- 2+ years of experience as developer or customer success
- Highly motivated, strong communicator, with entrepreneur spirit and experience, driving projects from inception to production
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Experience with product positioning, presentations, demos, and complex POCs
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing integrated systems and/or product solutions
- An aptitude for understanding integrations with both partner and customer environments
- Strong communication and presentation skills to audiences at various levels of technical knowledge
- Proficient with common engineering development tool set like Jira, Github, Jenkins, Gitlab, DevOps and DevSecOps
- Software development experience, with proficiency in relevant languages and AI/ML frameworks (e.g. Python, TF/Keras, PyTorch)
- Hands-on programming or scripting experience preferred (e.g. Python, C/C++, Android, iOS)
- Solid domain knowledge (e.g. computer vision, audio, speech, NLP, Generative AI)
- Proven ability to multitask on several projects concurrently
- Computer science, engineering, or technical degree, or related experience desirable
- Willingness to travel to customer locations (10%-50%)
- Location: Washington DC Area / Princeton, NJ / Other DoD-centric locations
- US citizenship required
- DoD Clearance strongly preferred
Latent AI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, physical or mental disability, marital or protected military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Latent AI does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Latent AI will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes.