We’re living at the dawn of a borderless world, but most people still don't have the tools needed to engage in critical high-trust services including everything from access to financial services, to sharing assets in peer-to-peer marketplaces, and even managing talent. At MetaMap, our work is centered on addressing this gap by building an identity data protocol that surfaces merits in the form of legal, financial, and work data. We’re energized by the unlimited potential that comes from this collective coordination, the removal of barriers to access, and the future we’re building towards — one that is interconnected and equitable. If you believe in our mission to help unlock borderless growth too, come join the MetaMap team!
We are seeking a Solutions Engineer to join our Sales team at Metamap based in México City. The Solutions Engineer - LATAM will directly be involved in interfacing with prospective clients and integrating our products into their process flow. This role will contribute to our expansion and growth efforts in the LATAM region and beyond. The Solutions Engineer acts as a bridge between MetaMap and our clients for our compliance, financial, and work products.
This is a Hybrid role with time split in the office, in-person client meetings, and remote work.
- Solution Presentations: Create and deliver presentations and demonstrations that clearly demonstrate the value of MetaMap solutions
- Customer Relationship Building: Work to maintain strong client relationships by understanding each prospective client’s evolving needs and providing ongoing support during the sales process
- Technical Sales: Provide technical guidance to prospects and customers on product capabilities, integration, and implementation strategies
- Solution Design: Develop customized technical solutions that address client needs and document the proposed solutions including technical specifications and implementation plans
- Proof of Concept (PoC): Deliver proof-of-concept projects that demonstrate the value of our solutions to prospective clients
- Collaboration: Work closely with the sales, marketing, and product teams to align technical solutions with business objectives
- Product Knowledge: Stay up-to-date with MetaMap product offerings and industry trends, ensuring you have a deep understanding of our technology stack
- Minimum of 5 years of previous work experience in pre-sales consulting, sales engineering, or a related technical role in the technology industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation skills
- Ability to translate technical concepts into understandable terms for non-technical stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think creatively to develop innovative solutions
- Team player with the ability to collaborate and build effective relationships with cross-functional team members
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Fluent in Spanish (native speaker highly preferred) and English.
Nice to have
- Experience working in or selling to financial services, banking, or lending is a plus
- Bachelor's degree preferably in economics, STEM or similar areas
MetaMap is building tools that power a borderless world where everyone has equal access to opportunity based on their merits. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we live by these same values, celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We are also committed to a fair and inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or any other legally protected class. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.