Staff, Account Executive
We’re living at the dawn of a borderless world, but most people still don't have the tools needed to engage in critical high-trust services including everything from access to financial services, to sharing assets in peer-to-peer marketplaces, and even managing talent. At MetaMap, our work is centered on addressing this gap by building an identity data protocol that surfaces merits in the form of legal, financial, and work data. We’re energized by the unlimited potential that comes from this collective coordination, the removal of barriers to access, and the future we’re building towards — one that is interconnected and equitable. If you believe in our mission to help unlock borderless growth too, come join the MetaMap team!
About the role
Metamap is seeking an Account Executive to join our Mid-Market Sales team based in México City. As an Account Executive, you will play a pivotal role in driving revenue growth and building strong relationships with key clients in the mid-sized business segment. You will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, managing the sales cycle, and ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in B2B sales, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of the Mid-Market landscape in Mexico.
- Research and identify potential mid-market clients within your assigned territory
- Consult potential customers to understand their needs and MetaMap's value proposition
- Build and maintain a robust sales pipeline by consistently qualifying leads and opportunities and tracking progress in our CRM (Salesforce)
- Deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to key decision-makers, showcasing the value and benefits of MetaMap
- Nurture and maintain strong customer relationships across their entire life cycle
- Identify client needs and position MetaMap in a way that sets the relationship up for success
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms to close deals that are beneficial to both parties
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and market conditions
- Experience: +3 years of experience working as an Account Executive
- Sales Strategy and Execution: You successfully closed accounts running from 15k - 250k
- Sales Strategy and Execution: Proven track record of prospecting and identifying opportunities with little to no cross-functional support
- Sales Strategy and Execution: You excel at managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting to close of business
- Collaboration and Communication: You can communicate effectively with clients, addressing inquiries and providing timely updates.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: You collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful delivery of products/services and cultivate and maintain strong relationships with key decision-makers and key stakeholders
- Lifelong Learner: You’re passionate about sales and love learning about the latest market trends and industry updates
- Spanish Fluency: You are either a native Spanish speaker or have full working proficiency.
- English Fluency: Strong proficiency in English
Nice to have
- Strong proficiency in Portuguese
MetaMap is building tools that power a borderless world where everyone has equal access to opportunity based on their merits. As a proud equal opportunity employer, we live by these same values, celebrate diversity, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We are also committed to a fair and inclusive interview experience, including providing reasonable accommodations to disabled applicants throughout the recruitment process. We encourage applicants to share any needed accommodations with their recruiter, who will treat these requests as confidentially as possible.
We evaluate all employees and job applicants consistently, without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, or any other legally protected class. All employment decisions including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. Additionally, we consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment on our team, and always assess candidates on an individualized basis.