Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, March 17, 2021
Designed for the job site and proven on top projects around the world, Rhumbix is dedicated to building innovative digital tools that help improve safety and efficiency in the world’s largest and least-digitized industry. Founded in 2014 by former U.S. Navy veterans, Rhumbix brings together construction industry experts with top engineering, analytics, and data science talent to help rethink and redefine how construction plans, manages, and connects with data generated in the field.
Trusted by industry-leading construction companies—including Turner, Suffolk, DPR, and Hensel-Phelps—the Rhumbix Field Data Platform enables project teams to simplify field data capture and easily share critical performance details across their organization, giving real-time insights into production and safety conditions on the jobsite.
Backed by Tier 1 investors in the construction tech space including Greylock Partners, Blackhorn Ventures, Glynn Capital, Brick & Mortar Ventures, and Autodesk Forge Fund, Rhumbix has built an exceptional team that is continuously improving the way the world is designed and constructed by empowering the workforce with technology that delivers value to Workers First.
Continuously improve the way the world is designed, constructed, and operated by empowering the workforce with technology, data, and insights that deliver value to workers first.
Rhumbix is seeking experienced Account Executive that can thrive in a fast-paced, collegial atmosphere. The successful Account Executive will have the ability to assess market opportunities, penetrate new accounts, and achieve sales targets through the introduction of the company's products/services to the general market.
In this role, you will utilize your expertise in engaging construction executives to sell the Rhumbix solution, which encompasses both SaaS-based technology & professional services. We promote an entrepreneurial culture and as an Account Executive you will have the opportunity to mold and build your own personal business of target accounts while taking advantage of career development and training opportunities.
- Excel in a quota-bearing role with responsibility for a territory and ownership of the sales cycle from prospecting through to close
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives, monthly targets, prospecting activity and pipeline goals that you are expected to meet and overachieve
- Responsible for driving primary business within a defined territory by cold calls, campaigns, inbound leads and any other means necessary
- Ability to quickly identify top accounts within a territory using sources and tools and whatever means & information sources identified as being effective
- Responsible for forecasting and activity updates and managing your business in Salesforce
- A clear understanding of Rhumbix's services and business benefits, with in-depth understanding of the solutions you are focused on selling
- Provide online demos and presentations to prospects/customers
- 3+ years of quota carrying, direct B2B sales experience, preferably selling SaaS solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proactive prospecting for new business opportunities experience is a must
- Experience with selling complex, consultative value driven engagements
- Manage marketing generated leads in a timely manner
- Ability to lead web-based customer meetings
- Ability to strongly influence decision makers at C and V levels
- Proven track record of over-achievement
- BS/BA or equivalent education and relevant experience
One of Rhumbix's core values is #workersfirst. Not only are we looking out for those on the field but we are looking out for our team members by having benefits that encourage a true work life balance.
- Work with incredibly humble, driven individuals
- Medical, dental, vision, Life, and STD/LTD benefits with up to 100% of the costs covered
- 20 days of PTO plus one floating holiday and mental health day
- Professional development stipend
- Regular team events
- Frequent learning and development company hosted workshops
- Flexible work from home schedule
- Fully remote work available
Rhumbix is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Our goal is to create safe workplaces that reflect our commitment to putting Workers First.